Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
2014 Limited AWD Ecoboost - Getting ready to buy...
Any tips on what to make sure it has? I have wanted one of these vehicles since they originally came out - so excited... Kat ~ Going Ocean...Always ~...
Phoenix FLEX drivers
Hi All, I'mIm new to posting a bit here, ive been reading for a long time so ive seen there are more than three FLEX drivers in the Phoenix area. I'm thinking of heading to the race track on Friday night with both my Airaid ...
turning off traction control
I want to autocross my flex, and for that iwould like to be able to turn off the traction control. Is that possible?...
Hello all. 09 Ford Flex owner. I just recently bought this vehicle and I love it, but it has a few minor problems. Its used so that is to be expected. My main problem is a leak in the back, way back. I've searched and I notic...
Rear brake problems
I have a 2010 Ford Flex SEL AWD Ecoboost. The rear rotors need to be replaced but I continually have problems with the inside pads wearing uneven and faster than the outside. When it still was under warranty they replaced the...
Cold Air at idle when Heat is blasting
I have a 2010 Ford Flex SEL AWD Ecoboost. When at idle in the winter with the heat on it blows freezing air but if you rev the motor it will be warm again. After it idles back down the cold air is back. Gets very cold when si...
Glass-only Exterior Mirror Swap?
A few old threads suggest that mirrors with the built-in spot mirrors from a 2011 Flex might fit the mirror mounts on my 2009. Anyone actually done such a swap? or know the best source for glass-only mirror parts? The online ...
Buying an '11 or '12 Titanium....Any advice?
Hello all! We currently own a 2009 TB Limited with 135,000 miles on it. We have LOVED our Flex. We are looking to upgrade to another Flex with lower miles. I have been researching what our next Flex should be and the wife ...
ignition not reading the chip in keyfob
I have a 2012 flex, had it for a year and put about 35000 miles on it already. Just started having a problem where I put the key in and it will turn on all the electronics but the engine will not start. Im not sure if its t...
What fun things do you use your Flex for??
Got a few good shots of the Flex with my kayak and bikes this weekend. What fun adventures does you use your Flex for?? [img:nt2r4zgs]http://www.fordflex.net/photos/data/500/0067.JPG[/img:nt2r4zgs] [img:nt2r4...
09 flex won't start.
Power is good....ac, radio, and lights all working. I found an older post of some fixes (swapping relay, moving gear shift and brake, starting in neutral) with no luck. It happened yesterday and a few times before that also. ...
More recent forum topics...
- Jul 23/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications