Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 150,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
Hi Everyone--new Ford Flex . net member here-- I own a 2010 Flex AWD limited--have some loose components in rear suspension. Upper bushing in spindle is loose and what looks like an adjustable link w/ tie rod end is also loos...
Front parking sensor
Hello all!! I looked in the forums about a front sensor and the only post is from 2011......does any one know of a front sensor that can be installed behind the grill (I don't want something that stands out....) on the front...
Sirius USA unlocked
Looks like Sirius USA has unlocked their signal again (usually for 1 - 2 weeks each time). This is great for me as north of the border I can't get/subscribe to Travel Link unless Sirius USA unlocks the signal. Sirius Canada...
Canadian born/sold Flex in America!?
So I'm new here and enjoying what I've read up on so far. I've been poking around the forums for an answer to a discovery and I haven't seen anything that comes close. A week ago I purchased a used 2013 Limited AWD Flex, whi...
Another New Member
Hello, I've officially joined this site after at least three years of lurking. We had been wanting a Flex since 2012, but finally ended up getting one in May of this year. It's a Silver 2014 Limited with Ecoboost and the a...
2013 Flex Alignment specs
Hi, I'm planning on aligning my Flex, but can't find any alignment specs anywhere. Can somebody post them please? Thanks...
Spotlights - Anybody mounted one yet?
I called Unity and tried to find the part numbers for a pillar mount left hand spot for the Flex. Long story short, the application engineer (Bob) said that he loves the look of the car but the numbers are not there for Unity...
New Flex Owner in Ohio
Hello All, Proud owner of a new (well, gently used 2014 Flex SEL with 12k miles) Flex. I don't buy a new vehicle very often (traded in a 2005 Honda Odyssey I bought new) so this was a rather extensive search project for me. ...
Any fellow fat guys here? Over 6ft, 56" pants and 6X guys?
I'm a big guy, researching different kinds of family haulers. My wife and I have a kid on the way, and three 60lb dogs to cart around. My New Beetle (fat guy in a little car) and her Hyundai Sonata are not going to cut it. I...
Joining the group BEFORE I buy the car
First I want to thank all the folks who have contributed to this forum for helping me decide to buy my Flex. I have been thinking about the Flex since June and done lots of research but the great information here has already...
Car pops out of gear
Ok this has happened several times now. Only in first gear, under slight acceleration car just pops out of gear, revs shoot up then it goes back into gear. Bad part is its always in an intersection. My wife has been behind me...
More recent forum topics...
- Aug 28/15 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications