Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
Had a slow leak in my tire, dealer tech said shock is leakin
Bought my Flex in to the dealer today to check a tire for a slow leak and also perform the ambient lighting TSB. At first they came back and said they can find no leak, I said check again because air is getting out and i kee...
EB ECU Overboost Condition Factory Program Error?
Found a logical (and bad) condition in the boost program settings for my stock 2010 LTD EB. I think.... Just wondering if anybody has experienced this. It's a really strange condition, and I've been able to replicate it (f...
WTB: EcoBoost Cold Air Intake!
Just as the title says, looking for a CAI for my '11 Eco Flex...whatcha got?...
Advice on Winter Tires - Limited Ecoboost 2014 - 20"
Just got a 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost on 20" tires. Can I get some advice on dropping to 18" tires and rims? Is there any change to speedometer and any advice re TPM's. Greatly appreciated. Had it 2 weeks now a...
Cargo Liner for Behind 3rd Row?
Are there any fitted rubber liners for the area behind the 3rd row seat when they're in use? I've looked and found nothing....
FIELD SERVICE ACTION NUMBER: 12M02
I was on my Ford owner page, just seeing if my Flex was part of the air bag recall and i saw this FSA TITLE: SYNC WITH MYFORD/MYLINCOLN TOUCH - WARRANTY EXTENSION COVERING ACCESSORY PROTOCOL INTERFACE MODULE (APIM) But no ...
Audio Distortion with all sources?!?!
I recently purchased a 2012 Limited. After one day I noticed the audio started to sound slightly distorted. I uploaded a disc into the jukebox, just to do it and get acquainted with the system. After that I noticed the sound ...
Anyone have pictures/illustrations of headliner removed?
Does anyone have pictures or illustrations of the headliner removed? I have the intermittent rattle somewhere above the 2nd row and want to get an idea of where clips and gaps are at so I can strategically insert filler. BTW,...
leather seat cuts
I havent even had my Flex a week yet and I already have 2 small cuts in the leather seat behind the driver (probably from my car seat). They are very small probably 1/8-1/14" does anyone have experience with leather ...
Which to buy?
Finally can afford to get a Flex and get rid of my van. Looking for advice on which to choose. I've got it narrowed down between a couple. They are close to the same. Both are 2009. One is a SEL and the other a Limited. Both ...
Which fog light shield to remove?
I want to no longer see the bottom edge that my fog lights light up. I plan on taking them apart and using a drimmel drill to cut off one shield. I'm not sure if the glass ball the light goes through acts like a prism or not....
More recent forum topics...
- Oct 25/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications