Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
SERVICE ADVANCETRAC message
So today the SERVICE ADVANCETRAC message came on in my Flex. It does not come on right away upon startup or putting it in gear, but does immediately as soon as the front wheel is turned at all (either direction in Drive or Re...
Looking at a set of 20" chrome Vision wheels for 800.00. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with these wheels?? Visionwheel.com. Thanks...
Ambient lighting out in cup holders
My 5 and 3 year old love to drive me crazy by asking me to change the colors incessantly in the ambient lighting. My wife noticed the other day the cup holders no longer light up. I never knew they did but she insisted they d...
255/45R20 Ecoboost Titanium tire replacement recommendations
Replacing the Hankook's on the Ecoboost Titanium. I'm hoping someone or multiple people will have some recommendations of a replacement they have had on their 12 or 13' AWD models with good success. Need an all season with ...
From a HHR SS to the EcoBoost flex
Hello I will be picking up my 2013 Ford Flex Limited monday or tuesday. time is standing still . It is in white platinum tri-coat with titanium package , It will be my work truck - (office) for hopefully 3-4 yea...
Car went back to dealer after injector replacement!
I have a 2011 3.5L Ecoboost with 53k. Had injector #5 replace at 36k. Last few months had a clacking at every start that had recently gotten louder and a drop in mpg to about 16.9 down from 18.9. This past Friday night it ...
Odd clicking sound behind navigation console
My 2010 Limited started making a clicking sound behind the nav column. It sounds almost like a six disc changer clicking through CDs. Not possible, since I don't have a six disc changer. Also, my phone has been randomly disco...
I'm looking forward to receiving my new 22" wheels that I recently ordered. When they arrive I'd like to apply some wax protection. I've never used a wheel wax, so I'm not sure what's good and what products won't harm th...
FS: 20" Black Titanium wheels with OEM Tires and TPMS
$375 a wheel & tire. ($1500 total) Wheels: Have been waxed on a regular basis, very very good condition. I found one scratch, see last picture. Tires: Have 7900 miles on them, 95% highway miles, rotated regularly. Lo...
Xmas lights on the Schwaggon
She's a little dirty because of the snow and salt but I thought I would share! I used those 3M non damaging adhesive hooks to apply the lights. [img:3cq9ri1i]http://www.fordflex.net/photos/data/500/image3....
New Flex owner...hello!
I bought a blue 2013 Limited w/Ecoboost a few weeks ago. ~3000 miles on it, and it's been a fantastic vehicle. Much nicer than the '97 Explorer I used to drive. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and I'm looking forward to man...
More recent forum topics...
- Dec 8/13 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications
All site content copyright © 2007-2013 FordFlex.net
FordFlex.net is in no way affiliated with Ford Motor Company