Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
Here I Am
Hello, back in 2008, we opted for a Taurus X instead of a Flex because we really weren't sure we could afford the more expensive Flex. We were very happy with the Taurus X but always knew the replacement would be a Flex. To...
French / Spanish displays.
An odd thing I just noticed: we set the language for French for the dashboard/screen thing. We noticed that when you set the right display on the right side of the dash to compass, the NSEW abbreviation is switched to the ...
Overheating after A/C went out
Hey guys..Need some help please. I have a 2009 Flex with lots of miles, but otherwise a great car. I first noticed a thumping from the dashboard. Happened for a couple months, then the A/C started acting up. It would only get...
couple concerns-need input
So I have had my 2013 flex 12 months today... Arm rest cover, became hard to open close until just last week the cover snapped off. the cubby just below it, just rear of the transmission shifter, paint wore off it. i usuall...
Is this normal issues?
2010 Limited n/a fwd. 55000 miles. We bought this car in April of 2013 with 26000 miles, First ford and First American car. And so far the experience as been less than fun. Hoped this car would last us for a long time ...
Should I wait for the 2015?
I'm on the fence of the 2014 AWD SEL but upon reading about the 2015 with the Intelligent Access and Push Button Start to become standard in SEL and the new controls with actual knobs sound system and climate controls. And th...
Will you sign the paperworks?
Will you sign the paperworks even when the actual vehicle is not around yet and the dealer only showed you the sticker? thanks. please chime in....
A nice review about the Flex
http://driving.ca/ford/flex/reviews/roa ... ex-limited...
Are the instrument panel controls "programmed" to the car
Long story short, I need to remove the radio/AC controls from the dash, disassemble, and clean sprite out. Am I going to run into any programming issues when I reassemble the dash? Thanks!...
Heat not working properly?
I am a new owner, just got this beautiful car (2010 Ford Flex Limited) 11/18/14. But have never had an issue like this... When using the heat with climate control, I noticed that sometimes it will blow hot air but sometimes ...
OEM Trailer hitch installed
Long time lurker, it's great Flex website that has helped me to understand the used 2011 CPO Flex SEL N/A I bought 6 months ago. I just had an OEM Ford hitch installed by my Dealer's special/custom subcontractor at the Dea...
More recent forum topics...
- Nov 22/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications