Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 175,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
- Audio processor recommendations
What is everyone using for audio processing? I see the jbl ms8 is discontinued? I am looking just to put an amp and subs in the back, but I know how that usually goes. I get into it, running wires, and it turns into a full build....
- Different Head Rest Issue 2010 Flex
I bought a used 2010 Flex to tow behind my motorhome. In general I really like it. I would like a telescoping steering wheel, but other than that my only gripe is with the DVD equipped headrests. They are so deep front to back that when doing a right...
- 2009 Ford Flex loud clang RF wheel
Need help for my Pastor. He has a 2009 Ford Flex and brought it to me for diagnosis. When turning right it has a loud clang from the right front wheel. Control arm is bad but not the cause. I put on hoist and took wheel off. when in gear makes loud c...
- Anyone attending Carlisle Ford Nationals in June, with your Flex?
I have attended Carlisle Ford Nationals in June the past two years. I have never driven our Flex though. This year, I believe I will pack up the best car I have ever owned and head that way. I saw a Flex (Mineral Gray) with black wheels there last ye...
- Juke Box Album name editing?
2009 Flex Limited....I have the Jukebox music storage system well loaded and at least a dozen albums have "Untitled" as their name. I cannot find a way to go into the menu and edit the names. Any help appreciated....
- Touch up paint for interior, what where price?
so im finally getting around to this scrape or whatever happened to the panel above the Glove box. i bought it this way. "2013 Limited" Can anybody give me the best product to use? or is there an Official one from ford? Pic below also wh...
- Sticker lookup tool dead?
I went to lookup a sticker on some cars I used to have that are still in the 5 year period, and the tool no longer works. http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/ ... r.pdf?vin= Does anyone have a different one that works, or did Ford encrypt it in...
- Cold outside. 2013 Ford Flex. No start
Colorado is cold thus time of year ,week of Xmas tie New year it was freezing here and my flex would crank over but no start act like it was out of gas? I have more then 1 vehicle so I didn't feel like messing with it to much every time I thought abo...
- New member to the site
New to the site, find it very informative...great questions, better answers... Purchased a new Flex Love It! Love It! These Flexs are such a sleeper, if more people would drive one they'd have one too! Picture forthcoming soon.........
- 2016 flex back seat climate control question
I ordered the 2016 SEL with appearance package. will the second row of seats have any air adjustments or is that only on a Limited??...
- Feb 8/16 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Jan 27/16 - New mobile friendly site design rolling out
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications