Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
NEw to the Forum
Picked up a 2010 FWD 3.5 NA Flex SE with 115k on the clock a few days ago, and am still trying to figure everything out. Don't worry I know how to use the search bar and google advanced search so I won't be asking duplicate q...
2010 Flex Power Liftgate Issues
Hey everyone, I am new here so forgive me if I am not posting in the right place or this is an issue which has already been solved. I recently bought my wife a 2010 Ford Flex SEL with the power lift gate and so far I have lov...
I've heard that the FoMoCo wheel bearings are not the most reliable for replacements, and a better solution is a Timken product. I just found a website selling what appear to be Moog wheel bearings, but they're for a 2011. Is...
Dead Battery Tonight
...but only for about 60 seconds cause that's how long it took me to whip out my handy dandy (palm size) battery charger (hand it to DH cause he didn't think I could do it ) and restart my car (first crank) I need a new ba...
Mirror beauty covers
Hello, Just purchased a new SE Flex. I would like to dress up the flat plastic rear view mirrors with a gloss black stick on?? cover. Does anyone make them? Thanks, Kurt...
Just purchased a new 2014 SE with cloth black interior. How or where can I get 2 - second row seat low profile head rests like/to match the center seat. Thanks, Kurt...
Hello, Just purchased a new 2014 SE flex and added 255/45/20 tires and wheels. I would like to lower the rear just enough to make it level, nothing radical. Any suggestions? Looks like everyone lowers the front and back. I w...
20" wheels wanted
Prefer silver. I have a 2013 SE. Thanks...
Debadged our Flex today
Just having fun with the left overs. [img:1ybml8m5]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac171/loweredd/Mobile%20Uploads/20150128_174715_zpsjbnftofl.jpg[/img:1ybml8m5] [img:1ybml8m5]http://i897.photobuc...
MSG stuck in outbox
I have recomposed it 3 times, still won't send. Ideas?...
Hillman Minx 1970 looks very close to a Flex!
Hey. My neighbor saw my car and said "Looks like a Hillman my mother had" and I said... what on earth is that.. LOL. It was more a station wagon and not as high, but still... pretty neat! Even a close colour matc...
More recent forum topics...
- Jan 30/15 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications