Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
Side View Mirror control problem
My 2010 Flex LTD has an issue where the driver door side window adjustment controller is only able to move the left and right side view mirrors to the left and (I believe) up. Does anyone have any knowledge on the function of...
Rattle in dash
Anyone have the same issue? Like right below the center stage speaker, a small faint rattle only heard at highway speeds or constant vibration....
2014 Parking Light wire location/color
Hello Everyone, I have been looking at different forum posts on the positive wire color to tap into for interior lighting -- many posts refer to a violet/white wire in the driver side SJB; however, the wires I have probed ...
Nobody decorated their Flex (or MKT) for Christmas this year? Former member, Mr. Mitch's Flex with antlers and red nose, wonder if he decorated his new Taurus? [img:1vfhxnrr]http://www.fordflex.net/photos/data/50...
power front seat broke
The drivers seat won't move, the cable that runs from seat track to seat track broke. It is powered by the electric motor. One side is working fine and the left side is stuck because the cable snapped flush with the track. An...
seat belt broke....again
Is anyone else having trouble with the 2nd row inflatable seat belts breaking? I had one replaced a few months ago and it's broke again. I did a google search and I'm not the only one apparently. Now the car is out of warr...
sync not working
i have had my 2011 flex with sony audio system, sync, and no nav for two months. in that time sync has stopped recognizing voice commands while at the same time all bluetooth capabilities stop working twice. the first time ...
new guy with new flex needs help
I just bought a '14 Flex SE for my girlfriend (and my kids... and huge dog too) earlier this week. I traded our '13 Escape. Best decision ever! Since I don't have tons of money for a new LIMITED payment... I settled for a les...
Odd highway speed issue
2013 SEL with 23K miles and MFT, purchased new. We have returned from another short road trip, and I was reminded of an issue we've had with our navigation program for awhile. On the nav screen where the info shows what t...
TPMS seems really delayed.. no sensors on snow's
I got 18" steelies and decided not to bother with the TPMS monitors. My car sat for 2 weeks. Got in... drove 25km's until the alarm decided to tell me my tire pressure was low. I've always checked tire pressures mysel...
Drivers door latch assembly replacement part?
Did a search and found this problem is going on with a lot of Flex's. But need to find the part myself because I can not afford another hit to my bank account. Drive a 2013 SEL AWD. Still paying off my failed Power Take o...
More recent forum topics...
- Dec 21/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications