Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
2014 SEL No Volume Control & Sync Update
With just 1600 miles on it the MFT seems to have lost the ability to adjust the volume on the radio. This is a Gen2 3.6 MFT. When I went to Ford Sync the system said it was up to date. Went to the car to do the master reset. ...
3rd row seat platform for dog
Bought the '13 Flex to replace the (ugh) minivan, mostly for our frequent road trips. Wife, 1 kid, 1 smallish dog (25-30 lbs), and 1 still growing American Mastiff (currently about 175 lbs). I was racking my brain to figure o...
FS: 2013 Limited 20" Wheels and Optimo Tires with TPMS $900
6k miles of mostly highway trips to outer banks. I live in the DC metro area and would prefer a local sale and can help deliver with my truck. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm getting an error stating &qu...
Need to Replace 3rd row seat belts -
Hey, all - my dog chewed through the third row seat belts - I want to replace them myself, and purchased some trim removal tools from Amazon - but no idea which one will work, and I don't want to break any clips removing the ...
Intermittent problem shifting out of park
I have a 2013 Flex SE I purchased new. It has just over 15K miles on it and I have had an intermittent problem since it was new. I get in, start the vehicle, apply the brakes and go to depress the button on the shifter to m...
Ford Flex Brakes?
I had my 2012 F Flex in for servicing last August (2013) as we were having braking issues (wobbling when braking) and at that time the Dealer machined the rotors under warranty. This spring we had it back in as our brakes com...
Looking to swap Captains Chairs for 60/40, tan '09 Limited
I'm looking to swap or buy my Captain's chairs and console for the 60/40 bench. My Flex is an '09 with tan, perforated leather. No damage to my seats, looking for something comparable. Located in Louisiana, preference to not...
Recall outside US/CDN
Hi Flex-owners worldwide! I live in Germany and my beautiful 2013 Flex LTD is subject of a recall for the fuel pump issue. It already leaked fuel! Did anyone experience Ford US handling a recall abroad? Thanks for any opini...
Passenger side is blowing out hot air- no cold air
Hi, We have a 2010 Flex, with 89k miles. Our air conditioning is not working on the passenger side. We are unable to adjust the settings. The air conditioning is working on the driver side, and the rear passenger area. We we...
2014 Flex Eco - Hello All!
Just picked up our first Flex today. We traded in our 2014 Explorer. We got the Explorer back last Novemeber because we had a baby on the way due in July. She came, and we started to realize that we couldn't both sit comfo...
hello new to forum and new flex owner
have been watching this forum for awhile and finally bought a 2013 flex sel ginger ale metallic green. All I have to say is this thing is great. Only thing I wish it had was backup camera and nav. for thinking because of t...
More recent forum topics...
- Aug 28/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications