Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
I was looking posts related to the roof racks so I decided to join the forum. The Flex really belongs to my wife but I enjoy driving it when I get a chance. It is a sweet ride. The stereo rocks! Got the class III hitch b...
Just installed a boost controller and gage on our 2012 Titanium EB. Stock builds 10-11 psi. The BoostMax controller is supposed to add 5psi.... Does all of that! Pegs the new 15psi gage! (I chose to use a 15psi fuel gage sinc...
How to improve the Gas Mileage on 2009 Flex Limited AWD
I have seen somewhere on this site where someone got better gas mileage than what I am currently getting. I forgot what they said. Any tips??? It currently says that we get about 12.9 miles to the gallon!!!...
Finally had "Flex on the Beach"
And almost got struck by lightning....... [url=http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/PattrikN/media/10641014_10202755322872690_3731414827810957620_n_zpsaa68b584.jpg.html:1zjg52xo][img:1zjg52xo]http://i134...
2011 EcoBoost engine failure
Catastrophic engine damage at 66,790mi , burned cylinder , oil contamination complete tear down requested. No CEL , no high temp light, temp gauge never moved ! Purchased a premium tier ESP at 21,000mi when the PTU exploded.....
What air intake should I buy for my 2010 non-exoboost FLEX
Can you give me part numbers for any intakes. I know guys use explorer intakes from k&n but I wonder what else is available? Thx...
2013 EB Flex Front Driver wheel vibration
Hi Guys... I took my son to camp a few weeks ago and looked away for a second to see if we at the right campsite, when all of a sudden I hear this LOUD BaBoom 3 times under my front driver side wheel. Turns out there were l...
FLEX dashboard badge
Does anyone know where I can get the "FLEX" badge found on the passenger side dashboard of pre-2013 models? Might be a neat little mod. Not to mention quick and cheap (hopefully)....
Replacing Cloth driver seat with leather
Hi, I have a problem with my Sciatica nerve and the cloth seats are a little to soft for me. So I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I can replace my Cloth seats in my 2012 Flex SE with an OEM leather seat out of an SEL...
Bought a set of OEM 20" black rims w/ tires...quick question
Just bought a set of take offs for my 13' Flex. They are the OEM black 20" rims w/ Hankooks. The seller stated they do not include the TPSM sensors but that I could use the ones that are currently in my stock 18" wh...
Sorry ford, you might have lost me
I've been a ford guy all my life. Four different mustangs and a fusion over the years. After this experience they may have lost me. The seat belt broke. That's number one. It's the seat belt. That's kind of important. Ne...
More recent forum topics...
- Sep 15/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications