Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
Remote start not working
I have an '09 flex limited with factory remote start. It worked fine until about 6 months ago. It honks the horn when you press the button, turns on the fan and does its thing, honks the horn again like it should just before ...
Rear Shock options
putting on new rear brakes on wifes Flex, one rear shock is bad. what are you replacing with, only found 2 shocks for direct replacement. Monroe Sensa Trac and KYB Excel, both pricey. Flex has 93k miles and running strong. on...
Back for Round Two
Been a while since I've been here. Nice to see a few familiar "faces" still around. Looks like I'm gonna be buying my 2nd Flex this week. I'm selling my current one to a friend and am planning on picking up a used...
Planning to pick up a new '14 fwd appearance pkg Flex this week, any chance it WONT have Hankooks?...
Moving from old box to new box
Greeting all. I just picked up a 2013 SEL Ginger Ale Metallic with a White Suede roof. I have owned 3 Honda Elements from 04 till just recently so I'm really into the box thing. I was very active in the Element owners club w...
Roof rails wanted.
I'm looking for a set of roof rails. I would trade my roof trim and some cash for a set of roof rails....
Buy a Used Flex? MPG Readout May not Be Accurate
We've had our Flex about three weeks now. I was a bit disappointed that the best MPG that we had so far was 19.1, and that was on the long trip home from the dealer. Trying to drive as conservatively as humanly possible the p...
My MKT and trailer
Got the hitch squared away today, so the trailer sits nice and level while towing, so grabbed a couple pics while it was hooked up. [img:2xoa4w8d]https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10270...
Out with the old, in with a new flex.
Well, our 2009 limited flex had to go. A new transmission by the previous owner. But last week started leaking coolant bad and nearly burnt up the engine. Leak at the water pump that costs thousands to fix cause you have t...
Picking up new Flex next week. What to look for?
I should be picking up my new Flex next week. It's a Mineral Grey SEL AWD with the 2nd row buckets. Anything I should look for when picking it up? Once I get it home should I wax or seal it right away? Any recommendations...
Auto up windows
We just got a 2011 Flex Sel this past Tuesday. It has the auto up for the drivers side window, Now the Fusion lease we just turned in had the auto up for both sides. Is this a matter of just replacing the switch to make the p...
More recent forum topics...
- Apr 21/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications
All site content copyright © 2007-2014 FordFlex.net
FordFlex.net is in no way affiliated with Ford Motor Company