Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
New used Ford Flex owner
Hey I just got my 2011 Flex a couple of weeks ago. I'ts a great car ao far. Im comimg from a 2008 scion xb so i love the Flex's size and power....
Airflow/wind gusts in the air-conditioning unit
wondering if anyone else has experienced this... We have a 2013 Flex with the ecoboost. When the car is on and the air conditioning is running and it is fine (or normal) but then suddenly the intensity will change and what c...
I have a 2009 flex se. I would like to put in HID in the head lights, but i dont want to wear them out with unlocking of the car at night. How can i disable the headlights to come on at night?...
Hello All - hopefully tonight I might own a Flex
So I've ALMOST convinced my wife to buy a flex First the background... Her 2004 Buick Rendevous is dying and it is time to upgrade so we went looking I of course have been pushing for the Flex from day one but as it is goi...
Reverse sensor audio tone question
Hi guys, I just purchased a 2010 Ford FLEX SEL yesterday and have a question about the reverse sensor audio tone that the vehicle makes...I'm new here so I'll probably be back quite a bit lol. Anyways the tone seems to be c...
2011 transmission problem. TSB? opinions needed...
I did some searching around after my wife said our Flex occasionally acts like it doesn't want to move in Drive, then makes a bang when it finally does move. Sounds like TSB 11-5-6. My questions is, I've never dealt with a ...
Pillar Trim Scratches
So after doing some reading on this forum and the web, it appears that the trim on the pillars scratch easily and is unavoidable. Well, I just picked up my new 2014 Limited over the weekend and tomorrow, the service departmen...
Another New Flex Owner from NorCal
Hi Everyone, Been a lurker here for over the last year or so to research and learn about the Flex, and just about a month ago, I finally joined. And this past weekend, I officially became the proud owner of a mineral gray 20...
Ford Flex Quality and Ford Customer Service
Hello Fellow Flexsters! I want to discuss the quality of the Flex you own. I am on my second Flex - our first being a 2009 Limited which had dreaded issues with the headliner in the beginning but they finally got that fixed...
Nest Thermostat Small Business
I have received an email from NEST today ( the folks that make the fancy internet enabled thermostat) they are looking for small business owners to try a NEST theromostat for free, please just PM me your name email address a...
Anyone remove their fog light bezels from a 2013??
I'm trying to figure out how to take the fog light bezels off my 13 limited. I wanna touch em up but have no idea how to remove em without em braking. Anyone have any idea how to do it or has done it? Thanks in advance....
More recent forum topics...
- Oct 31/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications