Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 114,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
Welcome to ALL the New Flex Owners
Looks like there have been several new members lately. Congratz on your new/new to you Flexes and WELCOME to the www's friendliest (AND smartest) Flex Forum Monica...
M3N5WY8609 PEPS Key
Hi, I have 2 keys currently, I always purchase a 3rd key as a backup, incase a key gets lost, or washed in the laundry! Anyway, I've ready conflicting information about programing.. I've read that the remote MUST be a virg...
New to the forum!
hi there! we just bought our flex about 3 months ago. Now, when were were car shopping a flex was one of our many "minivan"-like options. I was originally gunning for the Mazda 5 or 7 but finances dictated that w...
Hello Everyone, New guy here, just purchased a 2014 Flex SE (yesterday!), still hasn't sunk in. I have been a fan of the Flex since its introduction. This vehicle did not disappoint! It's my first brand new vehicle purchase ...
Michelin Pilot A/S 3
Hey guys, Time for new tires for me, I know 20's are not ideal for snow but want to try and do a good all season that gives me a good balance, and these seem like it. For anyone who has these, how do they compare to the sto...
2014 leather seats
I just bought a 2014 SEL. It has the black w/grey insert leather seats. I just noticed that the seat inside panel (against the console) is cloth. Is this normal on the 2014 model?...
Very Odd Vibration situation
Just returned from a short business trip and had a very odd situation with the Flex, so I thought I post it in case anyone had some insight. Drove to the clients site on Thursday, no issues, it was about a 1 hour drive at 70...
09 flex sel left front wheel squeaking
my left front wheel starts squeaking after about 10 miles i have changed front pads, rotors, calipers and left front wheel bearing still the same, the noise stops when the brakes are applied....
Wiring Harness for 2013 Factory Tow Trailer Hitch install?
Hello everyone I recently bought a used Factory Tow Hitch/Tow Bar (Class III) for my 2013 Ford Flex Limited (FWD), that came with no wiring harness(s). I read through a couple of posts on this forum from other members who h...
Labor Day SCT / HPTuners Specials
Labor Day Weekend Specials. Good 8-29-14 through 9-1-14 SCT X4 Custom Tuner $399 Free Ground Shipping Use Coupon Code X4LD $20 off SCT DCX X3 3200 Programmer. Use Coupon Code J414 $200 off HPTuners Gen 4 Viper custom tuni...
New 2014 Flex owner, help with first steps?
Hi all, Our family just bought a 2014 Flex last night, SEL I believe, black and black. Any suggestions on what to do first? It is used, so I'm thinking: 1. Do a VIN lookup. I saw the link already on this forum 2. Do a mas...
More recent forum topics...
- Sep 2/14 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications