Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 150,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
I just need to know if awd and fwd use the same rear wheel bearings. My 2010 flex SEL has the right rear wheel bearing going out, and no local auto chains can get me the bearing. Their books only show awd and mine is just fwd...
Site title not inclusive of 2014 and 2015 models.
When you goto fordflex.net it says in the page title: "fordflex.net Ford Flex - 2009-2013 Flex Forum Photos Specs .." Consequently that is what shows in search as well. Not a big deal, but thought I might point it...
Driver's seat rearward travel
I have a 2011 Limited, am 6' 2", and have adequate leg room when driving. One thing that puzzles and frustrates me is that the passenger seat will travel back at least an inch more than the driver's seat. Since I do mo...
NAV Hard Drive Questions
I've searched this and other forums, but found little information for what I am looking for. Does anyone know what technology the built in hard drive for the Clarion unit has? Is it an IDE or SATA interface? What form factor...
Greetings From Northeast Florida
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Mike and I just bought a new 2014 Flex Limited. Ruby red and white with dune leather interior. 301A option package and more. 20" wheels and towing package. Normally aspirated V6. I ...
Tech says my 2011 needs plugs at 75K because he smells gas
Took my 2011 Flex in for an oil change at local shop. The car has 75K pretty easy miles on it. Went with synthetic and the tech came back and told me I needed a major tune-up. He specifically said I needed new plugs because h...
O H!...........I O! [img:hxja54k5]http://img.aroundme.com/slides/1/6/5/6/0/5/1656059873/e0bb76734a877e9596bae7da41504aa376a3f767.jpeg[/img:hxja54k5]...
New-To-Us 2011 Flex Titanium
Both of us are retired and my wife is an avid agility dog competitor with three mini-aussie dogs. She has been doing this with several vehicles, some even with an E-350 diesel van and travel trailers towed behind, but the las...
Paint coming off edges of dashboard
Pictures say it all. [url=http://s223.photobucket.com/user/adamjeeps/media/MKT/E568EFF7-69B7-495D-A1D0-BFE8B72BA1BA.jpg.html:1vl7hj5f][img:1vl7hj5f]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/adam...
wagon Mafia Decal
I had requested these to be made just thought I would share: https://www.etsy.com/listing/224355612/ ... 26b6c540ca...
Exhaust for 2013 flex. Not ecoboost
I want a custom exhaust for my flex I just purchased. I want as deep a sound I can get with a v6. Maybe some info on j pipes or anything anyone in here has had done to theirs....
More recent forum topics...
- Mar 2/15 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications