Welcome to Ford Flex .net
Welcome to Ford Flex .net, the largest Ford Flex enthusiast site, with over 150,000 posts in our discussion forums.
Random Ford Flex Photos
Recent Ford Flex Forum Posts
questions about ford's premium car warranty on used '14?
I'm new here, in the process of buying my 1st new to me flex (should have it delivered next Thursday!). '14 limited AWD in ingot silver. Was a previous rental. Has only 17,000 miles on it. The used dealership (which happens t...
Survey: Vista Roof - To Leak or Not To Leak?
As the time counts down, I am near getting a new Flex. I want to get the Vista Roof, but there are all of the issues I see on here about leaking and flooding the interior. I know people tend to only mention it in the forum wh...
Reading light bulb replacement
Anyone know how to get into the housing to change the 2nd row reading light (above the door)? I hate to say it, I simply cannot figure it out....
rear interior floor board broke
so, when the rear seats are fully stored, you have the carpeted floor showing, the back half has the seats folded under it but the front part only has a metal v bracket. Anyway, the middle of the front panel on the passenger...
Is any one looking for Stainless Steel Pillar Post 09-15
I have bought these off eBay and I have changed my mind about installing them. These are brand new in the box, 8 pcs. These also have the cutout on the drivers door for keypad. You can view the auction I purchased them from ...
Rattle in Vista roof-Broken rear washer line?
Our 2013 Flex Limited just broke the rear washer hose and leaked all over the headliner. Of course it's not under warranty and the whole headliner needs to be removed to replace. Five hours labor. Over $700 to replace a ru...
Need tire recommendations for 2009 Flex Limited
Hey all, I'm in need of replacing the tires on our 09' flex limited. Live in Florida, so my main concern is driving in rain safety. Size is 235/55/19. Currently in there are Hankook Ventus ASRH07. Options given by the l...
help with wheels tires!
Flexers! So i have 18s with some big wide touring tires i got from discount tire. I feel that flex is excessively washy in turns now. I am wondering if the gurus have any options for me for better tires that will give me g...
no steering wheel climate control on 2014+, why?
Hi All, I've read a few owner's manuals and it appears that 2014 and newer Flex/Explorer with My Ford Touch have removed the option to control climate from the steering wheel (right joystick / right display panel). Does any...
Happy Flex Day
Happy Flex Day everyone! ........well it is "National Make Up Your Own Holiday Day"...
What are these?
My Flex came with 2 of these in the trunk but have no idea what they're for. They're plastic wedges covered in carpet with 2 strips of Velcro. [img:27e9t4x8]http://i.imgur.com/Z5Lh5uPl.jpg[/img:27e9t4x8] [im...
More recent forum topics...
- Mar 27/15 - Join this site today! Membership is free!
- Nov 9/14 - 2015 Ford Flex details added
- Aug 6/13 - 2014 Ford Flex changes & specifications posted
- Mar 3/13 - Ford Window Sticker PDF Generator
- Nov 30 - Lincoln MKT Forum created
- Nov 8/11 - Read all about the 2013 Ford Flex
- May 27/11 - Added 2012 Ford Flex info
- May 3/10 - 2011 Ford Flex Titanium Edition
- Sept 23/09 - TouchBB forum support added (iPhone / iPod Touch owners get a faster, lighter version of the site)
- Sept 2/09 - Added 2009 Ford Flex Competitive Comparison (PDF)
- Aug 20/09 - Posted List of known Ford Flex issues / defects / recalls / TSBs
- Aug 10/09 - Posted 80+ 2010 Ford Flex Photos
- May 6/09 - Added 2010 Ford Flex Overview and 2010 Ford Flex Technical Specifications
- What's New Archive
- Ford Flex Forum
Quick Info on the Ford Flex:
- New Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
- Based off 2005 Ford Fairlane Concept
- Shares the powertrain of the Ford Edge - 3.5L V6
- Available in Front Wheel Drive (FWD) or All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Has Ford's new 3-bar chrome grille
- See also: 2009 Flex Overview & 2009 Flex Specifications